Monday, January 28, 2013

NOW I get it....

I was going to post regarding my pet peeves about mohair but I had an odd comment on one of my ArtFire items this morning. 

I blew it off since I could not make much sense of it but once I came here, I figured out who would write something like that and with such horrible spelling.  

Jenny Gannon.

She's visiting...ME!  

I've allowed her comments on the topics regarding her to be posted to the blog comments if you'd like a little Monday morning entertainment.   Just use the search bar on the blog with her name in it.

And lightning might just strike down on me because I don't mind continuing to state what is true.  I do not fear her.  At all.  

I think the posts that I've written regarding Jenny clearly show what has happened with other sellers and buyers (proof) and can be compared with her statements/comments allowing easy dismiss of her comments.  

Maybe we'll talk about mohair pet peeves tomorrow  :)

Hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment