Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Art and Magic Ethnic Day 3

I'm getting there!



 I AM getting there but not quite as far there as the first two pictures show.  
My camera was being a little over-zealous for those two shots and her skin tone color is best shown in the next two pictures.  At least this gives me an idea for what I am shooting for and excites me.


 She won't be without flaws but she IS going to be a very sweet and adorable baby!

My back/shoulder is feeling better and the cracks on the thumbs are healing.  
I managed to root about an hour last night on Nala Faber...
remember her?
And this morning I will comb out a bit of mohair.  
If I don't get too distracted when the mail arrives.  
You see...I am EXPECTING!
(An OOAK baby doll by Petra Seiffert!)

Happy hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment