Friday, January 11, 2013

My new OOAK Mareen is here!

My new OOAK did NOT arrive yesterday after all!
But today,
I was out at the horse pasture when my mail lady, Christie stopped by with my new, overdue baby.
I didn't know that I would need to sign for her, so Christie didn't leave her on the porch.  
After I finished cleaning the house, I went to the Post Office to ask HOW I could get my package today.

I was told that if I saw Christie out on her route I could flag her down and ask her.  If I didn't see her, I could come back at 4:45.

I looked around town as I took the dog to the vet but didn't see Christie. 
My son came by later and said, "oh, I just saw her over on 2nd" so I ran out the door, hopped in the car and found her!

She's such a great mail lady and knows how much I love the dolls.

Please welcome miss Mareen, an OOAK clay sculpt by Petra Seiffert:







XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment