Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Intense mohair and rooting maddness

I had posted last week and the week before that I was working on mohair.

That batch of mohair was finished and listed in my ArtFire store where all of it sold within 48 hours.

Immediately, requests came in for more hair and I filled up a new "special request" list plus I need my own batch of hair for Alasia.

I am expecting the Marita Winter's prototype "Mikki" to arrive next week so I decided to take this week to prepare as much hair as possible for final processing throughout next week. 

And I'm working evenings again, temporarily, until I can get Nala Faber rooted and then Alasia rooted.

It's been really, REALLY cold with nothing to do in the evenings so...why not?  :)

I'll have something to share each day with you though, even if it's not a work in progress or tutorial.  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment