Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sharing Christmas at my house :)

This year was the first year ever that my oldest granddaughter lived so close.  We did so much together!

I love my adult kids very much and enjoyed time with them as well but this year, it was all about the grandgirl and the critters!

She and I had some quality time together.

I took her to the Festival of Trees where she met the REAL Santa:

We made a gingerbread house:

We dressed up the animals and took pictures:
(She did not help with the horses as she was not around but I'll share them anyway because they are so adorable!)
Ruger, Toby and Scout:
 Sniper:
 Deuce:

 Soda Pop, Jena's guinea pig that I care for since she can't have pets at her new home:
 And Yuumei, my 5 month old kitten:
I also dressed up the kid!  LOL
We did our annual Christmas day Jingle Bell ride around the pasture 
in a blizzard!  Yes indeed, we had a white Christmas!  :)
We ate and ate and ate and exchanged gifts.  
It was a dolly Christmas for her.  You see, she loved the prototype Nicky Jack that I reborned in December of 2010.  Every time she visited, she wanted to hold him and told me how much she loved him.  She thinks he is so unique.  I had placed him on eBay right after his "birth" but he did not sell.  I had him on my website and took him to every show...but he did not sell.  After my last show in September, I removed him from all sale lists and set him aside for her for Christmas.  


I took a video of her opening him:


And we took studio pictures of some of the members of our family:
 THIS is what reborning is all about!
Grandgirl Jena and her mom, Jesse (my daughter):
My oldest step-daughter Nike and her husband Jason: 

 My youngest step-daughter Jill and her husband Zach:
 My husband, Calvin and I:
And last but not least...
We knew we were going to be grandparents again in May (Nike and Jason's first)
but wrapped up under the tree was this telling us WHAT the baby would be:

Yay!  Another grandGIRL to play with!

I pray that each of you had a wonderful Christmas with special moments spent with family.

God Bless!





1 comment:

  1. what a lovely family! And I loved the video of her reaction to opening the baby :) "no way!" lol

    ReplyDelete