Thursday, January 17, 2013

Gaining the tone I want~Day 7

Last night I took most of the pictures of Alasia with my Nikon CoolPix L810.
This is just a "point and shoot" camera instead of an SLR like my Canon but
the Nikon just takes more accurate pictures of ethnic skin tones.  I'll show pictures from both cameras from last night's quick pics.

The light saturation is a bit intense from the Nikon making her look a bit pink but it shows more of the chocolate tone that she has, not the gray/green tone of the Canon.
Nikon:
 Nikon:
 Nikon:  This one is pretty good:
 Canon:
Nikon:
 Canon:
I am pleased with the progress from yesterday.  I finally feel like she has some depth and detail.
 I will finish her coloring up today with some more green/blue undertones, lip, nail and brow details. 
When I do her full shoot, I'll work with settings on the cameras to be sure to show her accurate tone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment