Sunday, January 27, 2013

In a perfect world...

Last night I chatted with a dear friend whom I've not been in contact with for a while.

We were talking about the reborn and doll industry.

She asked me a question that has me dumbfounded as I'm stuck in my little "box" of thinking just trying to survive the recession and the ridiculous requests (for free dolls etc) that are made every day.

She asked, "In a perfect world, what would you be doing in the dolly world?"

Is that as hard for your to comprehend as it is me?  

Seems like I've been riding in the same boat for quite a while just trying to keep it afloat.

I would LOVE to hear your answers to this question~I think it would be fun.  

I think I have a glimpse into mine but since I am a slow reactor, I need to give it a bit more thought and time before I share.  

Have a beautiful Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. I would be making lots of babies of all different ethnicities and making enough from them to do it for a living. :) I would LOVE my job!
    Or I would win the lottery and could make babies to just give away - I would love that even more!

    ReplyDelete