Friday, January 25, 2013

Sharing my collection Friday~OUT of Christmas clothes!

When one changes a LOT of dolls (45 to be exact!) there ends up being a LOT of pictures!

So I think I'll post a few of my favorites here and a couple of the full room shots of my nursery and then direct you to links that I posed on Doll Fan last night where I posted ALL of the pictures I took.  

How does that sound??  :)

I'll start with the overview of the nursery.
The boy's crib:

The girls big crib:

The girls little crib (this crib changes from boys to girls from time to time but for now, it's for girls):

Top of the changing table~All OOAK babies:

Top of the dresser:

Big views:


 Now for some individuals:
Sophie Faber in her buggy:

Marquelle:

Sammie in a Baby Beau and Belle gown my friend gave me for Christmas:

And Molly, because everyone loves Molly!

If you want to see more of them, here are the links:



And just for fun...here is what Matthew and Tamara got for Christmas..

Matthew got a new Wrangler's shirt:
And Tamara got a new Wrangler's diaper cover and hair barrettes from one of her aunties:
The diaper cover matches her Rodeo shirt (she has pants to match the shirt and is now wearing them...I just didn't take a picture but we don't want her little legs to freeze...right?) and the hair barrettes match her favorite horsie:
Such CUTE little CowKids!
Have a GREAT weekend!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment