Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 5 Ethnic Air Dry reborn

Yesterday, I began to pay specific attention to the creases and folds on Alasia.  
Up until this time, they were only being shaded as I added the full color washes.

I also began to bring the pinks into her hands and feet.  



I had time for just one all over color wash.  I really liked the color I was using so I think I'll add a few more layers of it.

I'm getting excited to bring the blues and greens into the tones of this baby!  

She's developing a bit of a sheen with so many layers but I'll be able to fix that in the end with 
Folk Art Glass and Tile Medium.  
 
She's coming along slow, but nicely.
 
I won't work on her today as I have an early afternoon dental appointment.  I'll process some mohair and do a little bit of rooting on Nala.  That should fill up my time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment