Sunday, January 6, 2013

DVD color guide revisions for Art and Magic paints


When I produced my Life-Like Reborning DVD Tutorial, I was using the LDC paints and 
the LDC retarder.

Since then,  began using the Liquitex Ultra Matte Gel in stead of the LDC retarder with the LDC paints.  I really, REALLY like it a lot.

Then the Art and Magic Water Borne Air Dry Paints (A&M) came out and I began using them with the Liquitex Ultra Matte Gel (LUMG).

 I have had many people ask me about using the A&M paints with the Life-Like reborning DVD so this morning, I took some time to revise the color guide that goes along with the DVD set also adding in the newest product I have been using, the Folk Art Glass and Tile Medium as a primer.  I will start sending that color guide along with all DVD purchases and will send it to anyone who has purchased the DVD and wants a copy.

If you have purchased a copy of the DVD, please contact me for a revised email copy of the guide.

I am off to begin processing mohair and to begin work on my first A&M Ethnic reborn  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment