Wednesday, January 2, 2013

TOO many COOKIES! A picture story


"Hewwo!  I am Joylynne!  Wook at ALL dees cookies!


Mmmmm, yummy!  
I might eat toooo many!

"Mommy say's dat Christmas is over and it's time to frowe da west of da cookies awayed....
(It appears that Sweet Pickles drooled over the cookies until the very end!)

.....put on our wurkout cwothes...

...and det moving!   Dees ball aerobics should do da twick!

 Do I sparkle???

...and free, four, five...

 Dis is hard wurk but I tan feewl it!

Sweet Pickles is too small for da ball so I'll jest sit on hers feet so hers tan do situps...

Does you feel da buwrn Sweet Pickles??

DAT was a GREAT wurkout!  We'll teep doing our wurkouts~
you jest watch!  By dis time next year, we won't weigh
a single pound more!"

Wubs always,
Joylynne and Sweet Pickles

No comments:

Post a Comment