Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jenny Gannon....again.

I've posted several times about a gal named Jenny Gannon

(Type Jenny Gannon in the search bar of this blog to see those posts.)

She is always up to something.  

Today she started up a new facebook page 
making other people, such as Marita Winters, an admin person.  


I had no idea one could assign other people as admin on a page but somehow, she did it.

As I have stated in other blog posts...KNOW your seller.  Take time to research them.  The internet is filled with free information.  And, it's okay to ask other people that you know if you have ever heard of a person you are wondering about.  

Be safe out there! 

UPDATE on February 17, 2016....
Baby Baskets was shut down not long after it started  :)

5 comments:

  1. hey hun.. this lady has joined one of my groups.. I have been warned and pointed to this blog.. I am not liking what i am seeing and I Marita messaged me about the baby basket page.. I am kinda confused cause this is the first I have seen about her..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lies will get you with slender chards

    ReplyDelete
  3. chard
    noun
    a variety of beet, Beta vulgaris cicla, having leaves and leafstalks that are used as a vegetable.

    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chards?s=t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sabriam! I love you!
    Eating chard will also make one slender...

    ReplyDelete
  5. To the first commenter, just be very careful and check her sites regularly.
    It appears that she likes to hang onto the shirt tails of other artists instead of just offering her own product and connections. I hope some day that she realizes that it's okay to be yourself.
    Marita and one other artist have removed themselves as administrators to the Baby Basket page. It was a lot of hard work because Jenny kept interrupting them but they got it done.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete