Monday, May 30, 2011

Escaping TO Alcatraz!


"Go ahead punk, make my day!"

Oh my! Pardon my little Luke. He is just really excited as he is getting packed up today to take the journey to San Fransisco, California where I will be attending the IRDA OOAK and Reborn Convention...and visiting Alcatraz! He is a little bit off as Clint Eastwood did not use that phrase in the movie "Escape from Alcatraz" but we can forgive him for that. He is still quite young and still gets facts mixed up.

It only seems fitting that the justice keeper of the nursery should attend, right?

Hmmm...do I feel a picture story coming on??

:)

In all seriousness~I am leaving in the morning and at this moment, I am not packed! But Zasha IS rooted! I'll be applying his glosses in a few minutes and I hope to have time to take some pictures to post on the blog in the morning. After that, the blog posts will be hit and miss for the next 7 days but you'll be sure to want to check as I'll be visiting other places as well before the conference starts.

Have a terrific week!

Hugs XXOO





No comments:

Post a Comment