Sunday, May 29, 2011

Suzon has arrived to Norway!

It's a such a wonderful experience to breath that sigh of relief when a reborn arrives to her overseas home.

Her new mommy emailed yesterday to state that Suzon had arrived in excellent condition and to tell me how beautiful she is from head to toe. Sure makes me smile!

Here is the feedback she left on eBay:

Suzon is fantastic! Gorgeous and lifelike! Excellent communication! A+++

This customer has been a joy to work with and now she has her childhood playmate look-a-like.
How beautiful is that?

So onward forward to the next bundle of joy. Zasha has about half of his hair. Wish me well as I root like a maniac today in hopes to get him mostly done. I'll be packing tomorrow. I never leave this task till the last minute but I've had no choice.

Hugs for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment