Sunday, May 15, 2011

Promotional offer on Suzon reborn kit!


Laura Tuzio Ross (My World of Babies) is offering a FREE armature for the Suzon Kit from May 12-19th! This is a great offer!
Here is the message from Laura and her contact information to participate in this offer:

Anyone who orders and pays in full for a Suzon kit this week, will receive the ARMATURE FREE. If you pre-ordered her and can pay this week, I will also include the free armature. After next thursday the armature can still be ordered, but it will be $16 additional.

Please contact me if you would like to place an order. Kits should be in late next week.
myworldofbabies@mac.com
Thank you!Laura

Pictures from Laura:


I paid almost $30 for the armature for Suzon that I bought from Kemper dolls so anyone who is going to buy the Suzon kit will want to take advantage of this offer. The custom made armature from Laura has the added part that goes into the head~a real bonus allowing more head poses!

In other news:

The blog was down on Thursday and Friday so I could not share with you that my new baby arrived. I'll share her this coming Friday.

I completed the March of Dimes walk yesterday and took my new, sweet girl on that walk. That was fun. My team opted to do the 5K walk instead of the 10K walk but it was fun and ended up being 3.7 miles instead of 3.1 miles. And the team as a whole exceeded the fundraising goal so that was awesome too! Thanks to those who contributed!

I'll be posting some mohair today on Artfire and starting a new prototype~Zasha by Claire Taylor.

And, it's just a little over 2 weeks before I travel to California for the IRDA conference! YIKES!

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment