Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Zasha Prototype WIP day 5~figured the camera out!


Oh boy! I finally figured the camera out! I guess my Canon SLR just does not want to take pictures of the ethnic sweet heart so I tried the Nikon CoolPix and walla! Correct colors! I tried everything with the Canon. I took Zasha outside on an overcast day, I tried natural light from the window, I tried studio lights at all heights and distances and I tried many different camera settings. I finally remembered that one thing I loved about the Nikon was that it took some pretty good color-correct pictures so I gave it a try. Whew! What a relief! The more distance shots show him darker than he is but it's so much better than what I was taking before. The close ups are spot on.

I believe I am finishes with Zasha's paint and will begin rooting him today. (He is currently on a borrowed body but oh my...he is a nice armful of a baby and I LOVE his chubby full legs!)












Hugs for Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. He is a gorgeous baby!
    I love my Cool Pix too. Great photos!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete