Sunday, May 1, 2011

Various babies on eBay



A few eBay auctions came across my desk in the last couple of days that I want to share.

I'll start with an auction for one of my babies that is up for resale.

~Sweet Stuff Prototype #1~

Tiina Hoddy of Piccolissimo Baby Boutique purchased Sweet Stuff in early 2010 to use a model for her clothing boutique and is ready to bring in a new model.

Sweet Stuff does not have a reserve on her so someone might be able to pick her up for a really great price.

And then one of my sweet friends listed her darling reborn, Mackensie created from the Anastacia sculpt by Dee Stastny. I think she is super sweet and beautiful!

And finally, I just have to share Tinkerbell Nursery's latest ended auction.

~LOOK at the ending bid!~

It is so exciting to see auctions like this so there were many of us watching it. Congratulations to Helen for a nice sale on a beautiful baby!

Have a blessed day!
XXOO





2 comments:

  1. I read that right, didn't I?? 10,172-----Dollars, American dollers!! Golley Gee Whizz !!! She must be over the moon and the economy must be recovering!! May Suzon bring you such success, I would bid that much, if I had it!! You know I WOULD!! aND SWEET STUFF IS TOO CUTE. sigh Hope your day is as sunny as mine. Hugs

    Becks

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES Maam, you sure did read that right! Isn't that AWESOME?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete