Thursday, August 27, 2009

On the road again....

Oh my! I have been home just 4 days and today had to travel 200 miles round trip for grocery shopping and tomorrow...well, we are traveling out of town again for an overnight stay near family members for a family reunion. We had only expected to drive there and back on Saturday but then realized that we did that last year (almost 800 mile round trip) and it was NOT fun! LOL So, I am sorry to say that since we are leaving early and I am NOT an early person (most artists aren't...have you noticed?) there will not be a Friday Funnies tomorrow and, since I will be out of town next Friday for the Portland Doll Show, I will skip that Friday too. Soooo sorry! I will publish the Horse Training Story featuring our little Matthew in September.

I'll see if I can come up with something small and special for Sunday~Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment