Friday, August 7, 2009

The big day has arrived! FIRDAY FUNNIES!

"WEEEEEE...here we are in the back of Daddy's pickup twuck! We don't have enouf seatbewts, I hope the powice don't det us!"


"Michael is touching my hat! Top it Michael or I wiwl tie you up wif my lariat!"


Wook at our faithfuwl Daddy dwiving us over to da horsie pasture.

"UH OH! DID YOU SEE WHAT WE JEST PASSED? DA DEPWARTMWENT OF PUBWIC SAFETY! WE IS IN BIG TWOUBLE TAUS WE HAB NO SEATBWELTS!"


"Here we all are!"


"Aint we dust cute???? Dat is a weewly big horsie! Mommy sez his name be Toby and he is twentyfree years old." (in this picture~we did this story 2 yrs ago)



Elizabeth gets the first wook at da big horsie since she is so widdle. She is scered dough! Poor widdle ting better do to da babysitters!



"Weeee! Wook at me! I is riding da big horsie all bwy meself! I is a WEEWL TOWBOY!"


"I dot my lariat too!"


"Mommy, I found you some fwowers!"


Sweet Pickles gets to ride with Matthew.
"WEEEEE...did is a weawly big horsie! I bwetter hold on tite!"


Awe look, little Gianna got a ride too! She's not too small after all!



What is going on over here?????


"HA HA...now who is da Dummy Dummy HA HA Cwousin' Michael?!?!??!?!"


Alright boys...your turn.
"WEEEE! RIDE EM!!!!!"

"Tome on up Mawee Kay!"



Jasmine is just so full of herself. I heard her say this:

"Jeez...am I the ONLY one here with real cowboy boots? The rest are wearing fuzzy animal head slippers....How silly is that! I guess I will show them how to handle a big ol horse like this!"



Michael...leave your sister alone!




"Wooo_hoooo....Lookie at me! I am future rodeo queen Janae!"


"Come on up Brooke! I know how to control this horse!"


Wow..what an exciting day! I would like to thank my wonderful helpers in this production.


My WONDERFUL Husband, Calvin and my faithful horse, Toby. Both of them are awesome and the lights of my life and keepers for sure!



My adorable baby handler Jillian. She was just 17 when we did this story...can you believe she would even help with this project..she is awesome too and another big light in my life!




Alright, it's time to head home..the day is late.


Jillian informes me that Matthew is crying and does not want to go home! She does her best to comfort him. Guess he had too much fun having his dream come true.


******************

Next week, join us as we bathe all of these dust ridden, horseback riding babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment