Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Funnies~Maybe they DO walk!

A while ago I wrote this story, and you need to read it to understand the story that follows:

~They got up and Walked~

Maybe my husband is onto something!
I was changing my personal babies the other night when I remember a pair of shoes that Nablina was wearing that I thought would look great with another baby's outfit.

These are the shoes I was after. I really like the fuzz on the inside and the suede on the outside.
So I walked over to fetch the shoes and the first thing that I noticed was that the edge of one shoe was tipped up. "That is odd" I thought.

Upon removing the shoes, OMG you won't believe what I found!!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
A squished SPIDER!
EEEEeeeeeeKKKKKkkkkkkkkk!

I kid you not, I did not stage that spider! I had NOTHING to do with it!

Maybe they really DO get up and walk in the night!

Shivers.....



2 comments:

  1. First: Eeeek! About the squished spider. Secondly: It would be something so special if they did get up and walk around I don't know if it's just me but I would set up a video camera haha! AND the third thing I wanted to say: I do so love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, many of the ladies on Doll Fan told stories about their dolls being moved into different positions etc and the general consensus was that they DO get up and walk/play~like in Toy Story. Ahhh, too much fun!
    Thank you, I am delighted that you love my blog!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete