Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Portrait Laura progress 2


At closing time, in the dark, on Sunday, I knew I would have to take another look at Baby Laura in the daylight to be sure I had all of the brown/orange neutralized.

Upon opening time yesterday, I could see there were high spots on her face that were still orangish and also her limbs were still too orange.

I used white paint to cover the high spots on her face and then coated her entire limbs. That did the trick.

Usually I would then do a layer with my Newborn Flush color I mix up but since it has brown in it, i decided that was not a good idea so I used a rose and red blush color and applied it with the oval poured sponge. It's a horse bathing sponge that makes great oval and round shapes for texture.

For her creases, I used the red version of my crease color as opposed to the purple version.


I did her nails as well as began layering her brows.

Look at these cute little piggies!


Today I will blush her, do her undertones, brows, veins and give her that final highlight coat.

Let's hope I don't run out of day in order to finish her coloring.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment