Friday, January 20, 2012

Sharing my collection Friday~Active Babies!


Wow, I am not really sure that I can leave all these guys alone for a whole week+!
Michael is climbing up to get the bottle of milk:


Timmy is pretty active too:

Buddy is pretty relaxed but he sure likes that stuffed toy that Timmy has. I hope there is not a fight:
As long as no one tries to take his baseball, Giovanni will be okay. He loves anything baseball and is pretty possessive:

Tommy thinks the boys are just too rambunctious and wants OUT!

Daniel does not want to play at all. He just wants to cuddle his special things and look crabby:

Gianna just realized that Mommy will be gone for a week and is very concerned:

Tika doesn't know what to think. She just wants a cuddle:

Bethany says she will just dance the time away...

Oh boy. This is one I really have to watch out for, my little spit fire Jena!


Look, she already has Sweet Pickles thinking she can climb out too!

Brooke does not care. She is just delighted that SHE got to wear the coveted giant purple bow:

Kami will take care of Louisa. Hmmm, that's the most alert I've ever seen Louisa...things could get out of hand!
Joylynne is MAJOR excitied! She's all dressed in her running clothes and going to IDEX. Mommy hopes to get out on a walk or two so Joylynne wanted to be ready:

Molly will be good. She loves to play with her dolly so won't cause any trouble:

Lisa asks if I REALLY have to go:

These sweet babies won't be a problem...all they do is sleep!
Olivia Grace:

Kenji:

Laurel:

Beata. She's still dreaming of snow in her precious snowman dress set:

Good bye mommy....we will miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, thank you for sharing your babies with us. I love them all, but that Timmy is just an angel. I have to say, who knows what your house will look like when you get back! LOL! XOXOX Debra

    ReplyDelete