Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 1 Ultra Matte Gel testing

Things are going pretty good with the Ultra Matte GEl (UMG) testing but...some shine/sheen is developing.


Here is "Billy" before I began painting him. (My BFF suggested the name for him and I think it's just right, especially since I have a Timmy and a Tommy in my collection!)
And here are his pictures after day 1.




I love how the medium carries the paint and I'm not having any problems mixing it or using it~I just really do not like sheen/shine on my dolls!

Because one can use this thick gel straight from the bottle, I am trying to create the textured brows and nail beds with it....not sure if it will ever be as good as the Genesis Matte Varnish (GMV) though.

Speaking of GMV, Stephanie Sullivan of

~HUNNYBUNS REBORN SUPPLY~

has received a new shipment of GMV and sent me a jar that arrived yesterday. It is the old formula~the perfect one! I am just thrilled.

Alright~onto day 2!

(Ps, I am still waiting for confirmation of the Customer 2012 Drawing. If she opts out of her win, there will be another drawing from the TNGUN customers of 2011)

1 comment:

  1. Debbi, he looks good, after just one day! So much color! Becks

    ReplyDelete