Sunday, January 15, 2012

International Doll Expo~IDEX~2012

I was almost certain that this year I was not going to be able to make it to IDEX but with a slight turn of events I will be attending IDEX 2012!

That makes me VERY happy! This will be my 6th year going.

IDEX is held in Orlando Florida each year and this time will find itself at the Renaissance Resort near SeaWorld. It's excited to go to a new place as it's been at the Rosen Shingle Creek for the last 5 years.

Oh Dollies and Friends and FUN!

Joylynne will be taking the trip with me, as will Billy.

She's all ready in her running clothes in the event that Mommy gets to take her out on a walk/run...and poor baby is already packed into my carry-on. I had to do some pre-packing as our family will be gone on an overnight trip right before I have to pack and leave.

Billy is not dressed yet because he is not put together yet. I am waiting for some supplies to arrive for him.

There is still time to sign up to attend IDEX 2012~just go to the link above.

See you there??

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment