Friday, October 16, 2009

They got up and walked! Friday Funnies!

Prelude: My husband sometimes worries that if I die before him, that the babies would get up in the night and walk around so they will all have to find new homes soon after my death. Well, I don't know about them walking in the night but today...I found them all over!

****************************************************

Nablina April says: ~sigh~ We always have to stay in the nursery cause Mommy says that Daddy's dogs make the house too dirty for us kids to play in the house. And it is scary in here sometimes! I mean, there are baby body parts all over the place in here!


What Mommy? You said you cleaned the house so we can come out and play for a while???? YIPEEEEE!


Mommy's thoughts: Wow...I did not know that I would find them EVERYWHERE!


I found Janae and Brooke into the dishes in the kitchen...




Michael and Mary Kay were playing in the kitchen as well:


Oh Michael! You simply crack me up!



Then Janae went to visit Jamie who never goes into the nursery. He is porcelain so must stay away from the rough and tumble kidlets.




Neblina was being such a great big sister by reading a favorite book to Debbie, Sweet Pickles, Owen and Narissa. They were in the little spare bedroom.




Matthew drug his "straw horsie", as he calls it, into the dining room. He was contemplating riding it.




Uh-oh...I lost Michael! This could be bad...he is SUCH a stinker!


Oh Michael there you are! What did you find???



A titty and hims tissed me!"



Logan, Luke and Owen made themselves comfy in the living room after the story to play with the train set.




"hi Boys!"




Jasmine thought it a great day to take a nap on the couch




The girls really worked up an appetite and needed a snack



OH Mary Kay....you are SO silly!




Janae, you are just too cute!

"Who Me???"



Uh, has anyone seen Luke lately??? I better check in here....LUKE???

" Hi Mommy. I had to do potty."


Ah...it was a great day to watch the babies play!


Friday Dolly Hugs~Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment