Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 2 of Ultra Matte Gel Testing





Oh Billy already gives me so much joy!
Things are going pretty well with the UMgel. I find that I don't need as much water in the paint mixture as with the LDC retarder. I like that because the colors are richer.

Yesterday was spent working on his creases, brows, lips, nails and his first blush.

On the side I have a Doll Dreams arm that I am tinkering with. It was looking really shiny so I took some of the UMG straight and applied it with a make up wedge, pouncing it in with a clean wedge. I really like the results of that so will do that to Billy in the end.

I'm taking today off to travel to the city to shop. This family might starve to death if I don't! My "weekend" will be spent making a cake and having a party for my 30 year old horse.

I almost lost ole' Toby in 2007 and last year he didn't come out of winter very good so I was determined that if he made it to 30 yrs old, I was going to have a real birthday party so I am!

BTW, he is going through this winter looking a lot better. The weather has been rather mild the last couple of weeks so that helps too.

See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment