Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby Billy is ready for Orlando!


He might be a bit overdressed though as it's going to be in the high 70's when I arrive on Tuesday. When I leave it will be in the 20's! Guess he will only sweat when we get there.

But since I am carrying him on the plane with me and it will be a long day with two plane changes, I decided that a second hand sleeper would be best. That way if I spill anything on him, it won't matter.


Billy is just as cuddly as they come. That is one thing I love about 1/4 limbed dolls.

I ended up not working yesterday. I just could not get in the creative groove and both of the ends of my thumbs are cracked from the long, cold winter months. I was trying to get them healed before I had to root but it just did not happen.

We had a snow storm yesterday that left 5 inches of snow but it's quickly melting off. In fact, it's almost gone this morning. ~sigh~ Oh well, that will make the roads good on the way to the airport which is 2 hours away.

Alright....Debbie is on Vacation! See you from Orlando!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment