Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saying hello from Orlando!





I've not much time to chat with you all right now but I wanted to post a couple of pictures and let you know that I am alive, well and having a GREAT time in Orlando!

Here are a few pictures of our adventures into Down Town Disney on Wednesday:

Me and Billy:


The stroller rental guy and Joylynne:

The crowds doing a double take and nearly tripping over each other while we played:

One of the adorable pictures that were taken during the day:

Oh my...what do I most need to tell you. Well, first is that I have now had 3 personal invitations to go and visit the UK. My housing would be provided by my great friends over there, one in particular, Emma Cousins. Watch out Emma...my planning gears are in motion! I am so excited!

The other and most elating thing to tell you is what happened when I ran into Jack Johnston yesterday on the IDEX floor.

He instantly wanted to hold my baby Billy and checked over every square inch of him. He had nothing but good things to say (even though Billy is not my best work IMHO) and stated that he is the best reborn he has ever seen.

Jack gave me some very useful advice regarding the upcoming production of my Reborning DVD and I just really enjoyed talking to him and networking with him. Awesome.

And...this little angel is coming home with me. Meet Aubree by Kellie Beckett:




Okay, gotta run...the show floor opens in 30 minutes!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment