This is baby Emily. I created her in March of 2006 for a wonderful friend of mine.
Emily was created using her original 1/4 vinyl limbs and a white eyelet body so that she could still wear dresses. But my friend decided that she would finally like full limbs for her.
This task was a slight challenging as I do not paint like I used to (very plain!) and, Emily was originally painted with Scuola Oil paints. Now I LOVED the Scuola paints when I used them and I still have them here but what I do not have is room to place parts to cure as oil paints take quite a time to cure. So I opted to use my LDC paints on her limbs. Oh how I wanted to paint them how I paint today and I had to keep reminding myself not too and overall, I am very happy with the results of Emily's new limbs...and I get to mark a custom order off the list. I am very much a "mark it off the list" type person!