Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Funnies/Cuties~Mindy's new walker!


Is that just not the cutest thing you ever saw??? Hmmm~am I talking about the little dolly or the walker? BOTH! LOL


Mindy is one of my pride and joy. She is a One-of-a-kind created by Sharon Robinson, my very dear sculpting friend.


The walker is a One-of-a-kind custom creation by Shannon's Creations.


And the binky is a One-of-a-kind clay binky but I don't remember who I got it from. I bought three of them on eBay a while back. They are darling!

I do know that Mindy is very, VERY spoiled!







4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Debbie! I've never really cared too much for the tiny babies, but she is ADORABLE! And now I want one! LOL! That walker is too precious! How big is she?
    Hugs,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her and her walker!!
    She is adorable
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hat is killing me - way cute!

    ReplyDelete