Monday, May 3, 2010

Been hiding this one under my hat for a while~


Isn't she pretty? Announcing Miaka Tam~a reborn created from an older Special Edition Berenguer from 2006.


She's been "born" for some time now but I had to keep her under my hat until she arrived to my dear friend~who knew what the sculpt was (as she sent it to me) but did not want to know anything about what I was doing with her.


My friend loves Asian babies so I thought the sculpt was fitting match.


And my friend tells me that she never thought she would say this or have any desire to do this...but she can't wait to take her "baby" out shopping and to the beach! LOL Yep~she's joined the ranks of me and my friends!

**************Nursery Notes*****************

Capri's auction started last night:

~Capri's Auction~

And I've relisted Payton as well:

~Payton's Auction~

Mohair madness is continuing and I said I would do a post with mohair processing~and I will. There is just too much other fun stuff happening right now :)

I expect great progress today on Jayden. I am eager to get painting on him, he is such a gorgeous sculpt!

Have a fabulous Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Maika Tam is darling! I love Asian babies and I hope to have Asian looking grandchildren as my daughter recently married a South Korean.

    Okay...now I need your Asian color guide to add to my collection...hint, hint!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maika is gorgeous. I can see why your friend is in love with her.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete