Thursday, May 13, 2010

Most fun baby of all year! Kristaleta!



The first picture is really yellow but I just did not want to fix it! Bleh!

I really love the armature in her! She can be posed in all kinds of ways...


She will even be able to hold things~


And of course say her prayers :)


I've got two days of painting on her but you can't see much just yet. I have been building the visible texture of her tone and doing some detail work. By Sunday night she will have much more color, including blush.

Jayden still is not finished. TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT! Seriously, I will be finishing his hair and lashes tonight. His outfit has not yet arrived from France and Natalie assures me there is no rush as this kit is completely sold out. Wow! It is very exciting to have the whole edition sell out before the prototypes are on display to the world. But then again, they were sculpted by Natalie Scholl so not surprising! :)

Hugs for Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is beautiful.
    I was googleing the art doll exhibition in Dubai, and stumbled across your message. I have been invited also, and having undertaken much research, I have accepted the invite! Have you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Abi! OMEEGOSH! I am so excited about Dubai I can hardly thing yet there is so much to think about! I can have enough dolls between having saleable dolls and just display dolls but oh my it's so close! I have to make a decision today! So exciting that you are going..I am going to do my best to go too. I will post on my blog and of course on DF. Please let me know what you know about the area. email me at tngun05@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering with regards to the armature, did you have to take pieces off and leave it off? Can you offer any suggestions based on your reading up on armatures as I cannot seem to find info on it. I will make a Kristaleta purely for myself in the future. Don't seem to be able to part with my work.
    I admire you and your work! Keep it up!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monika,
    Thank you!
    I did take pieces of the armature off with heavy pliers and I have left them off. However, Laura Tuzio Ross did not have to take pieces off her armature so I am not sure what the difference is other than preference. I thought I had seen something online in regards to adjusting the armature but now I cannot find it. So, I just did it on my own. I hope that helps! If not, email me at tngun05@gmail.com. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her, she is beautiful. How much are you asking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry Marygrace, Kristaleta has a Mommy already in Australia. XXOO

    ReplyDelete