Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time for play! Be-Be Baby, a lady bug and bumblebees~


While at the Portland doll show, I put my name in the drawing at the booth next to me. The booth next to me was Be-Be babies by Casie. OH my I love her cloth dolls!
To my surprise, I received an email after I returned home that I had won the little Be-Be Bundle baby! I am thrilled and Casie just happened to pick a baby dressed in purple~how very fitting as my nursery theme is purple!

Huh...I say that it is my Be-Be baby but Becca Huti tells me differently! She seems to love the little one. Becca is a manufactured doll from the Ashton Drake collection of "So Truly Real" life like dolls. She was sculpted by Tinekke Janssens of Huti Babies.


A while back I posted a picture of ONE little bumble bee but look! Now there are two of the little bees flying around the flower garden! Chance's new outfit arrived on Saturday~aren't they cute together??? Chance and Mindy are mini OOAK sculpts by Sharon Robinson.



Sally my GF...this one is for you! Do you like lady bugs??? I found this funky little lady bug in the flower garden too! I hope she does not eat too many of the plants! (Hehehehehehe....Sally thinks my little Bits is tooooo ugly!)


Ahhhh...it was fun to snap a few shots of my little ones and take a breather from work....

On the work side, My work on the little 8" Berenguer yesterday proved that the problems with the Latino Arianna are NOT the paints! Yippeeee! I will work again on the big girl today and smooth her out even more. Hopefully I will have pictures to share tomorrow of both of them.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment