Monday, September 21, 2009

Ethnic Cuddles.....WAY TO GO GIRL!


Here are pictures of the gorgeous baby by Ethnic Cuddles!
Marci~look! Milk bumps and spit bubbles. How did you miss her??

Well I just did not know what to "blog" about today until I saw a post on Doll Fan regarding Ethnic Cuddles wonderful sale of her beautiful reborn Michelle sculpt!

That beautiful reborn baby sold for $2, 589.00!!!

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO Crystal! Congratulations on a well deserved sale!

You see, some might faint at a price like that for a reborn doll but one must remember that these dolls are a work of ART. I was at a local art gallery the other day and saw a painting priced at $6000. Did I faint? Nope. It's art and art deserves to be rewarded.

Hats off to you Crystal of Ethnic Cuddles!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie..Now this is information everyone can use..and you explained the steps..so that they are easily understood..Thank You for that!! : )
    Dolls are shipped at times other than the initial adoption mailing to the new Momma. So for us amateurs, this tutorial contained vital information..and illustrated how horribly I have been shipping my babies!! lOL..Well, no more, thanks to you. Congrats to Ethnic Cuddles..does anyone have a picture of this precious little one? My favorite sculpt and I MISSED it? I am slipping!! Have a great week..Hugs, Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Im completely humbled that you put me on your blog! Thank you soooooooooo much!! I can't tell you how completely shocked I still am!! Mommy paid right away & Im definitely using some of your tips to present her! I swear this makes it ALL worth the hard work! I've learned so much from your blog! Please keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. which paints did you use on her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I did not make this doll but was giving a shout of congratulations to Ethnic Cuddles for her fabulous sale on this doll.
      I do not know what paints were used. I'm sorry.

      Delete