Monday, September 14, 2009

I have not thrown her in the trash just yet!


Whewwwweeeeee! This baby is a lot of work! At one point yesterday, I really was ready to give up but by the end of the day and many more color washes later, my attitude changed. Above is how she looked the first day after restarting her. Gosh I think I like this baby bald!

Below is the second day with three color washes on~I was ready to throw her away that day too!


The next two pictures are at the end of yesterday. She now has 6 color washes in different colors on her and a layer of first blushing. Oh I still have much to do!



I am not going to work on her today as I have an appointment in the middle of the day. When working on one this big, I like 6 hours of uninterrupted time to work with the paints. So, I am going to tinker around with a little 8" Berenguer Lot's to Love Sucky Lip and the Latino colors just to confirm to myself that the problems I am having are withing the vinyl of the Arianna and not the paints. I will update tomorrow!

Happy Monday!

1 comment: