Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Funnies~Horse training continued....


Wow! The big day if finawwy here! I tinks I hab eberyting....I hab my twusty horsie, Peanut, to keep me company on the long car trip and I hab my diaper bag and my cwothes and wook! I eben habs a booster car seat! Member when we all dot to ride da weawl horsie? We all was in da back of Daddy's pickup twuck wifout eben a seatbwelt on us! We was so scared of getting taught by da powiceman!


Ohhhhh.....Daddy is bwinging is nice towboy shirt....


I habs mine too...and my hat!


We are here! We all swept reawwy well in our camping spot and now we must hab a big bweakfast before the horse twaining tour starts....YUM! Nuttin better dan food cooked outside!


OH my doodness! I tan't bewieve we are here to see Cwinton Andwerson! Dis arena/events center is gigantic! I am so excited dat I haf to hold onto my daddy!


Hahahahahaha....WOOK! A costume horsie! He is so funny! Wook at dat baby horsie watching him. Do you tink Cwinton can twain dat baby horsie??


Oh wow! Dis is such good stuff I is learning! WOW! I is amazed at what Cwinton Andwerson is teaching dat baby horsie!

It is time for a break in our day for wunch~I am hungry!

TO be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment