Thursday, September 17, 2009

3 am in the morning???

When her husband is away....the artist will play! :)
Yes, he is away and I was indeed up until 3 am sitting on the floor in the nursery doing various tasks with dolls, outfits, planning things for IDEX and....chatting with friends. That was a great way to spend the evening!

For now, I have finished the paint on both the little 8" Berenguer and the Arianna. I will begin to root hair on Arianna tonight~in the mean time, I will think of ways that I can improve her. I like her and think she came out nice all things considered however, she is not up to my standards and may not be available for open adoption.

Today, I will begin a set of Jackie Gwin twins for the October show. I better hurry hu? Wow time flies! Good thing they are little in size.

Tomorrow....It's Friday Funnies!

Have a great day today!


No comments:

Post a Comment