Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Color Guides for the Little Dreams Collection paints

I have been working on some color guides to help people choose which Little Dream Collection (LDC) colors to use to create a specific toned reborn.

Four of them are ready for sale:

TNGUN LDC Color Guide for NEWBORN skin tone:



TNGUN LDC Color Guide to use on "PEACH" colored Bountiful Baby kits:


TNGUN Color Guide for "Gwin Twins" skin tone:


TNGUN "Latino" guide:


These guides are to be used in conjunction with my techniques as described in my FREE tutorial on dolldreams.net and are specific for LDC paints.

An E-copy is just $7 which will walk you through all of the color combinations used to achieve the tones as seen above. Of course, results may vary according to artist techniques but everyone who has purchased these and those who have followed the free tutorial have had great results.

If you desire an E-copy, just drop me an email at tngun05@gmail.com and I will tell you how to pay and get it sent to you right away.

*********************************

Nursery news:

The Gwin twins are ready for painted hair and then the rooting will begin! I love the look of painted hair under rooted hair. It gives such an added dimension of realism.

The Latino Arianna is just shy of half way rooted. My arms and shoulders are very sore so I will be taking a little time off tomorrow to recover.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. whoohoo! i love seeing your new babies! and do u have to have paypal to get the ecopy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha!
    Thank you so much! I will have new babies posted sometime next week~I might give some sneak peeks before then though :) I do take paypal but no, you can send a money order. Email me if you would like to make arrangements.

    ReplyDelete