Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Funnies are BACK! Let's do some horse training!

Hewwo everyone! Member me????

I is Matthew, the WEAWL towboy! Member how I rode da weawl horsie??



Wewl, I tinks I is a purdy dood wider but I tinks my horsie needs a bit more twaining as he is a widdle bit dyswespectful. I heared Mommy and Daddy say dat dey was goin to see this guy named Cwinton Andwerson who is a weawly dood horsie twainer......I tinks he is too tause I seed him on da DVD pwayer. I tinks I will ask if I cans go too.



OH BOY!!!! Mommy and Daddy sed I's tan go too! SHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh.....don't tewl da udder babies tause Mommy sez dat onwy I tan go. I feel so special!!!!


I am SOOOO excwited! I tan watch da Cwinton Andwerson guy all day wong!


OHhhhh....he is soooooo dood!


To be continued......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie..cannot wait to hear how Matthew enjoys watching his horsie being trained by his hero!! CUTE..never have experienced a "to be continued"..Nutz, now I have to wait until next Friday!! : (
    You are the Master story teller..love them!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Marci

    ReplyDelete