Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Jena has new legs!


She is thrilled and so am I! These legs are so much better for her.



See how happy she is? LOL



They are much a much closer match to her real legs. I am pleased with the coloring on the new legs too~someone must have been praying! TY!

******************************************

Today is a very, very busy day for me as I get the finishing touches done on the new baby who kept me up until 1 am last night, take some pictures of her for my website, organize all the things and babies I will be taking tomorrow for the show, load the car and attempt to clean up my house. It looks as if a tidal wave came through here!

The new baby is adorable! I will post a peek or two of her tomorrow before I leave.

Whew....Wednesday! Make it grand!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I've never seen a portrait baby so "right-on." She looks fabulous!

    I don't know why it sometimes won't let me post with my Google account, so I'll have to come in as Anonymous.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rosie! Don't worry about the account~with your name I know it's you :)

    ReplyDelete