Thursday, September 3, 2009

Please meet Rilee!




This is Rilee~she was created from the Bountiful Baby doll kit "Robin" by Michelle Fagan. She was the "peach" color option. This is the first peach Bountiful Baby kit I have attempted with the LDC paints~or any paints for that matter. I am very pleased with her coloring. I will be writing up a "Color Guide" when I have the time on what colors I used on her. That color guide will be for sale for a small cost. I'm sorry about the cost but it does take me a lot of extra time to make these guides~both taking the notes during the reborn process and then to type them up in an organized manner.

Back to Rilee! She is the final doll ready for the Portland Doll Show. If you are in Portland this Saturday~come by and see her! The address for the show is in a post two days ago.

Today will find me on the road to The Dalles Oregon where a dear friend of mine lives. I will spend the afternoon and night with her and we will go into Portland tomorrow. Yes...we will be playing with our dolls! :)


Have a good weekend! I will post again late on Sunday if I am up to it.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love her lips!!
    I don't use anything else but peach kits with my
    Air Dry paints. Have fun at the doll show!!
    Dessa Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING as usual!! One of these days imma learn to use the air dry paints! She's absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete