Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh boy...and girl! The twins are done!


Please welcome Cody and Angie!
These sculpts are "Cody and Angie" by Jackie Gwin~they are gorgeous sculpts!



I ended up leaving Angie's hair just painted and LOVE it!


Sparsely rooted hair is quite a challenge for me but I did it! Cody has rooted hair over his painted hair.


Cody has an awesome upper gum~


And spit bubbles in his mouth! Angie has a few bubbles on her lips.


I am simply delighted with these two babies. I can't wait for the show on Saturday!

Now to finish the Latino Arianna. I will spend the day rooting today :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your babies and want one of these two but i cant decide :/ Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you and...I am sorry! They have both found loving mommies.
    Hugs~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete