Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Funnies! Matthew meets Mindy, the famous CA horse~


It's time for a bweak in our day for wunch. It is a widdle bit warm today so I am donna tool off in my stwoller and my faborite bwack onsie dat my's Auntie Sally dibs to me. It sez I am cruizin for chicks! Hahahahaha




It was such an exwasting morning dat Mommy said I needs to stay at cwamp and take a nap.


I is sad....but I AM a widdle bit sweepy.


I feewl MUCH better now...all bwight eyed and bushy taiwed! And Daddy bought me a new horsie! Tank you Daddy! I wub him!!


Awe...it's otay Peanut horsie...I will aways lub you!


sigh....I have a widdle bit of time befwor bed...I tink I will pwactice with my new Handy Stick dat Daddy bwought to hewp me and Mommy twain my horsie, Toby. Peanut will have to hewp me now tause we did not bwing Toby wif us.

ARG! Did is tindof hard! Da string keeps detting wapped awound me!


Oh...I tink I is detting it now! Ahhhhhh....That's better!


Do youb tink I tan work Toby with da stick and dit him to move?



Wow...I is weawy detting sweepy...horsie twaining is hard work.... but I tink I is doing awight with da Handy Stick. Mommy says dat tomorrow, I get to MEET Cwinton Andwerson and his famous horse, Mindy, in PERSON! I better det some sweep! Dood night horsies!



ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


The next day......

Wooo-Hooooo! Wook at me! Daddy, tan I hab one of dees pwetend horsies?





Daddy is da smart man...he says dat I have a weewl horsie so dat is dood enough. I tink he is right!

Oh wow! It's time to meet Cwinton Andwerson and his horse, MINDY! Mindy dis soooo wonberful! She does all tinds of tings for Cwinton! I wub her and I det to sit on her!!!!! (Sowwy for da fuzzy pitchure...they tind of rushed us frew like a herd of tows! But...I dot to see him and Mindy!





THAT was soooo exciting! Now I is ready to do home and see if eyes tan use my new Handy Stick on my horsie Toby! I will sweep on da way tause Daddy says we will det home wate.

***************************

Next week~let's see just how well Matthew does with his new handy stick as he trains the real horse, Toby...stay tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment