Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What a difference a hair style makes!

I spent some time yesterday taking new pictures of Missy (Tatiana by Reva Schick) and this is how her hair was styled for most of the pictures:


Then I decided to restyle it for her trip to the Art Gallery. I pulled back her bangs and oh my!
I love it like this!


She would look pretty with pierced ears, wouldn't she?


So I think I'll take some more pictures of her in her dress and sweater set this morning. This baby is really pretty but I've not taken the best of pictures of her. THAT is going to change :)

I've also had problems taking pictures of Noah John too. (Noah by Reva Schick) I had gotten a few good ones a couple of weeks ago and had more success yesterday as I changed his clothes. I like to have a lot of good quality pictures to show customers and both of these babies are listed on my website for sale.

Look at Noah! He is just precious!


When I first assembled him, I knew right away that the body that comes with the kit is too small. I ordered the body that fits Ariella and I think it is perfect for him. His shape is so real!




Which is cuter? That little bum, those chubby thighs or those adorable feet??


I'd like to sell either one of these babies in order to purchase some of my summer show flights but on the flip side, I would not mind taking either one to the Down East Doll Show either :)

All is well.

XXOO



No comments:

Post a Comment