Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Riley Day 5, paint and varnish finished!

Riley's paint and varnish are finished~except for her nail details which I will do with air dry paints. You are going to see why I love Genesis Matte Varnish.

Here she is painted but not varnished:

And here she is varnished. No shine :)


Her shiny hands:


Non-shiny hands:

Super shiny feet!

Pretty, natural feet:

Can't wait to root her!

I'll be taking 4 days off though so she'll have to wait.

But speaking of rooting~look how the little Simple Treasures baby is coming along!



See you on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm being silly. I keep coming back to your blog again and again today for an update, only to remember that you wrote "see you on Sunday!"
    I guess I'm just too excited to see another TNGUN baby come to life! I loved your Noah Schenk, and I'm loving Riley as well!
    Happy Thursday! :)
    Hugs,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Nina, I love you! XXOO

    I am going to post a couple pictures I took of my personal babies the other day and I will be back on Sunday! I HOPE to have little Miss Sucky Face rooted but we will see. Otherwise, I won't have pictures to share but...I'll be prepping another kit that day for painting :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete