Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Show baby is finished! Meet Lachelle


Please welcome Lachelle to the Down East Doll Show!
This darling "Simple Treasures Series" baby will be a sweet treasure on my show table for one lucky Mommy.
Her name means "Sweetheart". I could not be any more perfect for her!
She is 15 inches long and weighs a lovely 3 lbs 7 ounces.






Her body is a "onsie" style body for full limbs and so perfect for her! She's pretty cute just hanging around naked!

I've not found the perfect outfit for her just yet but I will before the show in June.

*****************************

I just have SO much to share with you but it's all crowded in my mind and I'm not able to sort through it all just yet. Tomorrow will bring a picture story and then I'll be back on Sunday with a little grand girl in tow. We will begin her one-on-one class on Sunday and will post the progress on that on Monday. Next week will be filled up with class progress. :)

Hugs for the day!

17 comments:

  1. I am sorry Nia, she already has a home. I'm glad you like her though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This baby doll is no longer available and I won't be making any more of her. I am sorry.

      Delete
  2. She is adorable. Great job. What kind of doll was she just out of curiosity? She has that vintage flair...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly, LaChelle was a Lots to Love Berenguer doll. I believe she was 15 inches on a full vinyl body. I obviously removed her full vinyl body giving her a cloth body and used her torso as a full chest/belly plate.
      She was much loved and I've been asked time and time again to make another. There just won't be another LaChelle :)

      Delete
  3. Do you have any other dolls like her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. X favor lachelle es preciosa.vuelva a hacer mas.somos muchas las personas que estamos encantadas con ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT SHE SO ADORABLE ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every doll I look at is always sold, how can I purchase one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi There! I apologize for not answering sooner. If you go to my main blog page, scroll to the botton on the right. There you will see a link to my website. Click on that, then click on "Available Babies". I also have a Facebook Business Page under the name of They Never Grow Up Reborn Dolls by Debbie Henshaw. I usually have a "Babies for Sale" album on there as well. Have a great week!

      Delete
  7. how do you purchase ypur dolls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for asking. The best way is to go to my website. I cannot put a link here so I will just spell it out. www.theynevergrowupnursery.com or email me at tngun05@gmail.com

      Delete