Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hi Nina! (Big Grins!)

It's Sunday!

But what am I going to share with you??

Well the little Simple Treasures baby is not fully rooted yet, but I will finish her hair this afternoon.

Last night, to my ultimate delight, my 9 year old grand daughter texted me her first picture story! She has played with my dolls here and has staged them in story settings to which once I took the pictures and narrated on them, but this was a story on her own, in her own home with her own dolls!

I am trying to get my silly phone to email the pictures but am having technical difficulties. I've already written out the text of her story so when I get the photo's sent and downloaded to my computer, I will post her story.

Ahhh, I just love seeing her creatively playing with and enjoying her dolls!

Have a wonderful Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie! *waves* :)
    I feel so special....lol!
    I can't wait to see the picture story. Those are always so much fun!
    Happy Sunday! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete