Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hispanic Arianna day 1 and 2 Work in Progress


I thought it might be good to post the first two days of her progress on the same page.

Day 1:


And day 2:




Poor baby sure has an eye issue!
I didn't have the color in stock for her that I want so I went to order them. They are out of stock at the company so I thought I would try some glass eyes for size~again not having the correct color. The glass eyes fit well except her head was still a bit warm from the Genesis Heat Set paint baking so the left one kept sliding! LOL I will order dark brown glass eyes for her.

I am still quite pleased with her base tone. The color is not really holding in the creases of her hands and feet with the Genesis Heat Set Paints, so after one more color coat on her limbs to equalize between her head and limbs, I am going to matte varnish her and continue on with LDC paints.

I think she is going to be beautiful!

Have a great day!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment