Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday FUNNIES! Matthew is UPSET!!


Remember Matthew's really cool, new high chair?

Well Mommy did something that made him very upset!
Join me in the story:

(Whaaahhhh)

"Matthew, honey, what is wrong?"


"Leab me AWONE!"

(Whaaahhhhh)

"I no wike you Mommy! I no wike dis fwriwwy cobber you putted on my chair!"

"Why did you do dis to my boy-chairrr??"
"NO! Don't put deese gurly tings on my chair!!"

"Matthew Ross! Did you throw that on the floor??"

"I NO WIKE IT!!!"

"Let mommy show you why I needed to change your chair and borrow it for a while. It will be okay, I promise.

Missy needs something nice to sit in...something girly...to be on display down at the gallery. Your chair is perfect except for the cool Harley decal on the back. It just would not do so Mommy had Auntie Susan make this pretty eyelet cover for your chair.
Missy needs your chair.
Doesn't she look pretty in it?"


"NOOOOOoooooooo Whaaahhhhhhhh"

"It's just for a little while, Honey.
In June, when the motorcycle rally is here in town~remember that, where thousands of Big Bikes come into town, RIGHT in front of the gallery??~YOU will get to sit down there in YOUR chair, charming all the hoggers. Mommy will even find you some more Harley gear to wear."

"Hers does wook pwetty sittin dare."


"Are you sure it wiwl be otay Mommy?"

"Yes Sweetheart. It will be fine. For now, Tamara really misses you in your Lil' Cowboy clothes, sitting with her on your horse. Come on, let's get you changed."

"There's my Boy! You look a lot warmer too!"



"Tamara is so happy to see you!"

"I missded Tamara tooo. Tan I hab my hat??"

"Of course you can Lil Cowboy!"


********THE END*********


6 comments:

  1. That is adorable and so creative! I know you had fun with it.

    Hugs, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Matthew,of course he is upset! How can you do such a thing without consulting him. But Missy looks really pretty in her frilly chair and Matthew is a very cute little cowboy.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little guy!! All that trauma. Maybe he needs a nap!and he would be ok. Good story, and I love his poses. He is looking ( and acting) like a real little boy!s Enjoy your evening and your week.

    Love you and am thinking about you.

    Becks

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was SO cute, loved every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, Love your little stories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I have several other stories brewing in my mind :)

    ReplyDelete