Tuesday, March 27, 2012

HIspanice Mariana is painted!


I could not be more happy with this pretty girl!









She is ready for hair!
(And weighting of course!)

When I get to a stage that I can take photo's of her and bi-racial Shamika together, I will do that.
I kept worrying that I was getting Mariana's tone too brown~too bi-racial or AA in tone but when I hold any of her parts up to Shamika, you can really see the more sienna/Hispanic tone to her. This will be fun!

So...what's next (besides rooting Shamika and Mariana)?
I am taking today to finish up some loose ends like placing the lashes on the little AA Simple Treasures baby, now named "Lachelle" being AA for "sweetheart", taking a few more pictures of Noah John and also some more pictures of Missy, processing mohair and tonight I will root more on Shamika. I was able to get a little bit done on her last night.

Yesterday, I took the photo's for a picture story! I might be able to organize that today too to be released on Friday.

On Friday I am traveling to pick up my 9 yr old Granddaughter for Spring Break. We are very excited as she is taking my one-on-one reborning class! We will be reborning to of Stephanie Sullivan's 14" quads next week. Of course you will be able to witness the progress.

Hugs for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment